anyone know a stay at home JOB?

i want a JOB that i can do from home, i dont want to start a business. Could someone help!!?

iwuvmibaby

Asked by iwuvmibaby at 8:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Money & Work

• Medical Transcriptoin. I make GOOD money, and I work from home. I can PM you more info if you want, but it does take some schooling (which you CAN do online from home).
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 8:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• HI IWUVMIBABY...I WISH YOU LUCK FINDING A STAY AT HOME JOB. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING MYSELF AND THE JOBS I FIND ARE NOT WHAT I EXPECTED, YOU USUALLY HAVE TO PAY SOMEONE JUST TO GIVE YOU INFORMATION.....IF I HEAR OF ANYTHING REAL I WILL BE GLAD TO PASS IT ON TO YOU AND I HOPE YOU DO THE SAME.
    whisperz_2004

Answer by whisperz_2004 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• thanks!!
    iwuvmibaby

Answer by iwuvmibaby at 8:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• medical transcription or billing if you want to go to school. that's about it but it's legit.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 9:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Don't pay for information. You can check out companies like Alpine Access, LiveOps, Cloud10. Or visit the telecommute message board at http://www.wahm.com. I can't think of the other companies.

Many of the work from home positions are very competitive, require certain equipment, possibly no background noise, certain work hours, limited amount of work and experience. The application process can take awhile.

Good luck.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 10:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• westat is hiring. Its a job. Not a business Opportunity. go to westat.com and click on career opportunities. Here is the link for the at home interviewer position. http://www.westat.com/atHome/index.cfm
    dunkley4

Answer by dunkley4 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I work as an independent rep for a company called Univera. You can check them out at www.univeraportland.com
    I can schedule my own time and stay at home with my kids while still earning money. It's not a scam and I really do get a constant paycheck
    UniveraPortland

Answer by UniveraPortland at 2:31 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I started doing Avon to supplement my income from home, it has almost doubled my pay in the last 4 months. I do it online, which is a great help since i have a 9 month old baby. If you'd like, look at my website, and see how it works. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. :) Good luck! www.youravon.com/jennyhancock
    Gaaeia

Answer by Gaaeia at 4:49 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I can help you, take a trip to my profile page or PM me and I'll give you some info. It's free to start, I refuse to spam my company info :)

cashmakingmama

Answer by cashmakingmama at 3:35 AM on Jul. 20, 2008