After miscarriage....

I had a miscarriage at the end of march/beg. of April...After that I didn;t start my period until May 17th...I know that its normal to take 6-8 weeks to come, but it was that bad at all, i usually cramp REAL bad, but not really anything....a few continuous cramps, but not excruciating...I am now having cramps EVERYDAY since i got my period...is this normal??? Tonight Ive started having a bit of abdominal/kidney like pain thats starting to concern me...thought maybe this was all linked?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I HAVE HAD A MISCARRIAGE AND HAVE NOT HAD THAT. DID YOU HAVE A D&C? I WOULD CALL YOUR DOCTOR. OR MAYBE YOU HAVE A UTI INFECTION.
    Anonymous

• I have had 2 m/c and I was put on the pill right after each, but after the 2nd about a month later I started getting this dull cramping feeling that kept intensifying until I was doubled over in pain, turns out one of my ovarian cysts had burst. It was aweful and the pain lasted several days. I would check with your dr. if you m/c naturally there may have been a little that didnt come out and you need to get that taken care of right away. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Anonymous

• How long were you in pain before it was bad enough for you to double over???I do have cysts so that's a possibility!they feel l ike period cramps....just getting worse on one side
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you might have a bladder infection. I'd go to the doc to get it checked out.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 10:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2010