For all Christians!!

I would hope this could not be said about you. If it can, you have more work to do on yourselves before you can attempt to "save" anyone. "If anyone considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight reign on his tongue he deceives himself, and his religion is worthless." James 1:26
Do others feel this way about you? If one person says that they can, it is time for you to practice what you preach. Remember the tongue is an evil thing that needs to be controlled!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes. This needs to be said and thank you for saying it.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Can I say I like this post even though I'm not Christian.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• OP, are you a believer in God, His Son, Jesus & The Holy Spirit? & Do you believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God?
    Anonymous

• I will agree with you that in real life we all need to be civilized and preserve each others feelings, but communicating online requires a different set of rules. In real life we have to get along so we don't dare tell each other the hard truth. Online, were dealing with total strangers and if they don't tell me what they really think then what's the point of talking in the first place? I'm not saying it's fun to get bashed but if you don’t tell me how you really feel then we're wasting each others time. Sometimes, that means feelings get hurt. I never hurt anyones feelings intentionally and I take my lumps when others tell me the hard truth in return. I try to be tactful but if I lie and say I think what you're doing is just fine when I really think you're selfish and lazy I'm not doing you any favors. You must do the same for me. This is how we learn the truth from each other. :)
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 10:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Blabbermouth- It should not matter where you are, being the best human being you possibly can be for our Father in heaven should be top priority. These women have feelings too regardless of what they believe in. They may not know you, and even if you were to type anon and be nasty they may never know it was you, but our Father in heaven knows all and sees all. Remember that. I do want to say that I applaud you for your honesty, and I am not trying to be harsh, but this is a serious matter.
    Anonymous

• All I can Christians aren't perfect just saved by a God who is. Thank God he loves us no matter what. Nothing as a child of God can EVER separate us from HIS LOVE!! Glory be tho the most HIGH GOD! The Only TRUE GOD!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 2:59 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• clapping

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• JC..I understand what you are saying but this is where I falter I guess. You said "Nothing as a child of God can EVER seperate us from HIS LOVE" you mean his love for us or our love for him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Does this mean we should be nasty pretenders of his word? No, Yes he loves us, but he also loves everyone else. Don't forget that.
    Anonymous