highlands chewable tablets?

how old does a baby have to be to use these on them? my baby is three months and has horrible teething spurts of pain and is too young imo for tylenol and the orgel makes her gag and puke. and no she wont use a wet washcloth or teething ring or pacifer and she nurses but the teething pains stop her from nursing well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• disolve them into some warm water, or formula or breastmilk..not lots...but enuff for them to disolve..and then you could use a syringe type thing to put it in her mouth to swallow
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I AM NOT SURE. I WOULD CALL YOUR DOCTOR. I THINK THEY WORK WELL, I USE THEM FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO IS 2.5 YRS. OLD. TYLENOL IS FINE ALSO. WHEN THEY GO FOR SHOTS, YOU GIVE THEM TYLENOL ONE HOUR BEFORE THEY GO.
    Anonymous

• we're inbetween docs right now so i dont have one to ask. i dont know how much tylenol to give her either...
    lilbabybugs

Answer by lilbabybugs at 9:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• YOU GIVE HER 0.3 "INFANTS TYLENOL" THE LOWEST DOSAGE THAT IS IT. EVERY FOR TO SIX HOURS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD TO DO BY MY PEDS DOCTOR.
    Anonymous

• The Hylands teething tabs are not chewable; they dissolve quickly. Put one on your tongue, and you will how quickly they melt.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• my daughter took them at 3 months. they dissolve really quickly
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• The other mamas are right. They dissolve quick. It says to put themunder the tongue. And i believe since they are homeopathic and contain no meds they can be used at any age :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 10:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• They are homeopathic they won't hurt the baby at all. They arent chewable they are dissolvable.

Get a spoon and put 3 on it and dissolve it with water and just put it in their mouth. No need to check with doctor. Theyre all natural
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 11, 2010