Any help potty training twins?!

I have 16 month old girls who LOVE to take off there pants and diapers.. I think its time for potty training. Any help? Do I get two chairs? These are my first kids. Any suggestions will help! =]

twins2509

Asked by twins2509 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i am so sad you don't have any replies!! my twins are 27 months. we are not training yet, i just had a baby so i wanted to wait until we started. we have two chairs. i saw an episode where kate was training her 6, on the show jon and kate plus eight. she did the girls first and the boys after that. she said she should have gotten 6 identical potties (hers were different colors).
    there is no harm in getting the potties now, and let the girls try them out. my grandma that had 13 kids, waited until they woke up dry before potty training.
    good luck, and maybe you could post this again and get more replies!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 11, 2010