Crybaby

Is it normal to get even more hormonal and emotional later into the pregnancy?

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes a be careful not to make any drastic decisions while pregnant either. I am 13 weeks and got rid of my dog yesterday who I have had for 2 and a half years and love so much because i "couldn't deal with it anymore" and was crying about how bad he has been being lately... well guess what my husband is doing at 10:30 at night? going to get the dog i have been crying about since yesterday afternoon. I miss my baby and can't believe i could do something so horrible. The crying has finally stopped but i know it will start back up when he gets home cause i've missed him so much and feel so guilty.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Yes... Your first and third trimesters are the most emotional. That's why you have the 2nd trimester break.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Oh yeah. I know I did. Its not like a flu that your husband can relate too. This is something he will never expierence. There are a lot of great husbands out there, but they cant feel what you are feeling. Sometimes, it just feels like crap. The pressure, the kicking into the rib cage and getting woken up half the night toward the end. The phychological part of preparing for labor. Its a journey and its not always easy. You are doing great kiddo,,,hang in there and we are with you!
    Anonymous

• yes I cry over infomercial, you're normal.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 12:11 AM on Jun. 11, 2010