How do I tell my husband I am moving out?

I have posted a few times of my lying husband. He has been a real jerk. He is facing jail time for all his lying and fraud. I have been trying to hard to maintain this household and all he does is think of himself. I have planned my escape but now need to let him know I am leaving. I just am afraid of his reaction. I don't he would do anything crazy but I am nervous for some reason. However I can't wait until the first night in my new home when I don't have to endure the crap. My anxiety level has been through the roof for over a year. I even had to put on medication for it. I pray for strength and endurance for me and my kids. I am scared but ready to go. I cried so hard last night...One of those cries that helps you move on. I know you guys don't know me but please keep me in your prayers over the next few weeks. How do I break the news to him? I am so lost for words.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I say tell him after you're all packed up, then just say, "I'm not dealing with this crap any more. Goodbye."

He doesn't deserve anything better.
    Anonymous

• I never told mine until I was gone. Then I called him and told him I was gone and not coming back. A letter left at the house works too

Answer by admckenzie at 10:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• ..Honestly, I think you shouldn't tell him. He'll probably just try to talk you out of it. And since he's a liar (like you stated) he'll say whatever he has to say to make you stay. I'd move out while he's gone.. and he can figure it out when he shows up and the house is empty. Leave a number if you feel you need to.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 10:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Why not invite a friend or relative over to help keep things civilized when you tell him you're leaving? If you're afraid of him you might even have the police supervise your leaving so he doesn't get violent. Be brave my dear... lot's of women have made the same choice and we never regretted it for one minute.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 10:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• MOVE OUT AND THEN CALL HIM. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE WILL DO. YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR KIDS SAFE. JUST REMEMBER YOU ARE A STRONG PERON AND YOU HAVE COME THIS FAR. YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF. I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS. I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK. "HUGS" BE SAFE
    Anonymous

• leave when he is not home.. leave him a note saying why your leaving but don't say where your going
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Please contact me I have some information for you.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• You said you are nervous for some reason. That sounds like your gut talking to you and telling you to be careful. Even though you didnt mention violence, its ok to take precautions. If he has anger tendancies, you have many options about developing an exit plan to get out. You dont need to approach him and tell him face to face you are leaving if you are scared of him and his reaction. There are many domestic violence groups here in cm...and although you didnt mention dv issues. they have plans for a safe exit for you and your children. Good luck hon
    Anonymous

• Tell him that you're moving out and why. Or just tell him you're moving out and move out.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Just move out and keep going I am about to do that as well GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2010