Serious

Im concered. I met this man about 4 months ago who is literally amazing. He is respectable, nice, outgoing, not cheap, and so on. Yea he pleasures me sexually too but sometimes I just want to go to "another guy" who is sneaky that I haven't hooked up with yet. I know my friend(almost)boyfriend won't findout about it, but should I feel bad? What should I do? After I hangout with my "amazing" guy I always say to myself "Okay we don't need the other".. then 10hrs later I completely change my mind and imagine me doing bad stuff with the "mischevious one". Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• It's all fun and games til somebody gets hurt. You are sabotaging your own chance for happiness my dear. You mustn't be too upset when you lose him to another woman who values what he has to offer. Stop messing around... grab this guy while you can. :)
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 10:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Grow up maybe?
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I agree, figure out who you want and stop the childish mindgames.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 10:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• How is it a mindgame if the "sneaky" guy is not going to make any kind of commitment with me? I'm not saying I will end up with him, I'm saying that we will hookup and secretly hangout?
    Anonymous

• secretly hooking up and hanging out, not so good in the long term. If you arent sure about the guy you are with, then so be it. Sometimes the sex can be amazing, but the rest of the relationship, not so good. I watched Sleepless in Seattle last night for the 100th time, just cause it was on tv. But Meg Ryan talks about the magic, dont know if you ever saw that movie, but really, do you feel magic with the first guy you where talking about? If not, maybe it is time to move on, good luck. Dont ever settle.
    Anonymous

• You are single. You can go out with anyone you want

Answer by admckenzie at 10:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• ^ I love those last two answers thanks ladies
    Anonymous

• If you're not in a committed relationship you can do whatever you want.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 11:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I'm quite sure karma will be swinging by to kick your ass soon enough over this. If this question had been about your boyfriend doing the exact...same...thing, everyone here would be telling you to dump him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• if the word commitment is not in your vocab then shoot you will be fine do what you want i used to be that same way untill imet my husband you do you but if you asking yourself this question then mabye he might be the one for you dont cheap your self out of a good man girl mabye give it a chance for a few weeks and iff you still feel like having fun with the other guy too then yea
    DEDESBABIES

Answer by DEDESBABIES at 2:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2010