Is it common to... (TMI)

get a yeast infection after a recent miscarriage? I have never itched like this before. (TMI) It is slightly inside the opening of my vagina. Ive never had a yeast infection but I have friends who are saying that it sounds like one. If it doesnt go away in a couple days Im headed to the doc. Ive been using Vagisil on the outside and last night my only relief was to lay an ice pack down there while I slept. Any ideas or advice for relief?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Health

• Probably a yeast infection however, if you had a recent misscarriage you could have another infection. Go to the doctors to get checked out just in case.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Try eating some yogurt drinking cranberry juice!
    Anonymous

• I WOULD GO TO THE DOCTOR. IT SOUND LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO NEEDS SOME MEDS.
    Anonymous

• Don't wait a couple days...try to get in tomorrow. since this may be your first one, do not self diagnose. Especially since you just had a miscarrage.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• yeah go tommorow(friday) dont go through the weekend being misserable....also just incase its something more serious..GL
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:20 AM on Jun. 11, 2010