What would you recomment the best photo shop software to buy?? I want to take nice pictures of my baby and be able to crop them and fix them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• If you want to buy one so you have a lot of choices, go with Corel Draw. It's cheaper than Photoshop and has just as many options.

If you want a free one that doesn't have quite as many options, download paint.NET (just type it into google).
    Anonymous

• I don't know abot the ones you can buy, but I LOVE photobucket.com, and there you can crop, put on frames, stickers and other stuff... :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 10:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I had paint.net and couldn't figure it out - so much stuff to download (and find again after the download, to install it...) ....but if you are gifted in that way, it can do a whole lot more than photobucket.com.

Good Luck, mamma :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 10:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Corel PSP or Adobe Photoshop are the best. I do think Corel PSP is having a sale at the moment on that program. You can go to either website and download a 30 day trial to see if you like it before you buy it.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Corel and Adobe are both similar Adobe has more manuals out on how to use it than Corel does.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:08 PM on Jun. 12, 2010

• Picnik is great too!
    jaimidav

Answer by jaimidav at 4:59 PM on Jun. 17, 2010

• Gimp!!!!

Its FREE (gimp.org) and has amazing tools. I've had up to photoshop 10 and I like Gimp a lot better. They have a tutorial as well so you can learn to do almost anything.
    ladykyr

Answer by ladykyr at 7:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2010