????????????????????????

does your husband buy porn off the tv but wont let you order any movies and he only orders when im not around he knows how i feel about it and when me and our 2 yr old son walked threw the door he wonders why im mad i dont want my baby to see that and i think its dis respectful what do you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• It would be a big (!!!!!) issue if my DH thought porn was ok.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 10:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• hell yeah thats disrespectful. porn is disrespectful to women period, but especially when your married or in a relationship. and especially when he knows how you feel about it. you need to put your foot down!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Sounds like he has a problem that he is afraid to address. If he didn't care about you or your son, he wouldn't care to try to hide it.
    twdivine24

Answer by twdivine24 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• My ex used to keep porn mags under our bed! It was disgusting. That crap is so expensive to order off the tv. Tell him to go get a room and porn himself to death! Im with you girl!
    Anonymous

• In front of my child?! Oh hell no I'd punch him right in his face
    Anonymous

• I'm with anon :44...and since he's blowing our money on crap that he hides it makes it worse.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• TELL HIM IF HE HAS MONEY FOR THAT CRAP,HE CAN HIRE YOU A CLEANING LADY!!!
    Anonymous

• a 2 yr old doesn't know what is going on
    Anonymous

• I respect your opinion on porn being "disrespectful to women period" but I'm not sure it's a fair statement. Women stand in line to take their clothes off on camera. They revel in the notoriety and use it to their every advantage. I will agree that porn is harmful to a relationship but I'm not sure it's fair to condem the entire industry. Nobody forces these women to do porn, they love every minute of it. Porn is a healthy outlet for some people, and a bad idea for some others. Everyone has to define their own bounderies with it. Women need to understand that sex is why men get in relationships in the first place, sex isn't everything of course, but take sex completely out of the equation and watch how fast the relationship is over. Monogamy isn't something most men do out of choice, they do it because women insist on it. Good women have always insisted on civilized behavior from their men, it's the only way to get it. :)
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 10:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• anon 48 you crumb pig! that is not a true statement! a 2 year old should not be subjected to look at porn! it an be traumatizing to see such at that age. how ignorant and uneducated are you??
    Anonymous