My 24 mo. old says my name or my husbands or colors repeatedly all day even when its not relavent to anything. It's can be very annoying day in and day out..Does anyone else's toddler torture them like this..lol???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Not that but my daughter will not tell me what she wants when she is hungry! I can't stand it. She knows how to say it but won't!
    Anonymous

• Oh the repetition stage...loved that one. They aren't trying to annoy you just making sure that they remember it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Yessss, I remember the repeat-the-same-word-over-and-over-and-over-again...............soooooooooooo glad they grow out of it !

Hang in there, it's just a phase.....an annoying one, though :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 10:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• My son says okay all day long. No matter what I ask him, it's all okay.
    Anonymous

• Thanks guys :)
    Anonymous

• For my son it's not repeating things, though he does do that. His new word right now is "You". He only says it when he wants me to do something, but he says it about 10 times every time he asks. He's 1.5.

My thing is my son climbs onto the couch to get to the end table. Or climbs onto the coffee table to get to the things on the top of the TV (which right now is only the Wii Signal Bar). Or he climbs ontop of the dinning chair to get to whats on the dinning room table. Everyday with this, every other hour. It's soo frustrating, because he does it purposely to get my attention. He'll get that little glimmer in his eye that just screams troublemaker. Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• oh my! I know what you mean..and the YOu concept is hard..i told my daughte this is you in a picture and now she points to it and says "you" instead of me....lmao :P
    Anonymous

• My 3 year old heard me say "Shut up moron" on the phone today, and has been repeating it all day. Yikes!
    Anonymous

• The only thing my son repeats is NO all day long, even if he wants it.. NO! ugh...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:18 AM on Jun. 11, 2010