I thought this was a joke, but no it really is the dumbest name ever..

So the Ford Amphitheater in Tampa Florida is now the "1-800 Ask Gary Amphitheater.

What do you think?

http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/article1101403.ece

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 11:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think all sponsored namings are dumb. We have buildings here that change names every few years, you never know what place people are really talking about.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• So apparently the Sears Tower in Chicago is now the Willis Tower...This may be old news but I just heard about it. It will be the Willis Tower for 15 years, then go back to the Sears Tower.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• oh i hope its a joke. please say just kidding. that is so dumb we have so many great things about tampa and ask gary is not one of them. I called when I got into an accident and I didn't speak to gary and they couldn't even help me with anything everything they tole me to do I had alreayd did. so it was a waste of my time
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I'm sorry it isn't a joke..If you google "ford amphitheater new name" there are multiple news stories on it.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2010