who hate always having to deal w/ naked woman everywhere u go

on tv why cant it be like the old days my grandpa once told me that if there wasnt so much of that crap on tv and if it was like the old days there probably wouldnt be so high of a divorce rate him and my gma were married 56 yrs before she passed

i hate how my so will be into a show that has naked woman in it but he wont act like that around me ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• ??
    Anonymous

• what ?
    Anonymous

• Doesn't bother me. There is more than sex to a naked body. And I think our high divorce rate has a whole lot more to do with our instant gratification society and our unwillingness to put effort into our relationships and the fact that it is now socially acceptable and women can support themselves better than with the amount of nudity on TV. There are lots of cultures where women are topless all the time and their men don't go around lusting all the time and cheating lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• naked women don't bother me. I don't care if he sees them on tv, magazines, or anywhere else. I am the one he comes home to.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I understand your pain. but I honestly think we women do the same thing. I for one don't really care anymore, if that gives you a small idea how our relationship is, then you would understand.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Act like what??
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• yes! i know what you mean. i feel like i cant get away from naked people and sex everywhere!! its really fucken annoying. sex is a private personal sacred thing to me and so is nudity. i dont wanna see everyone naked having sex everywhere i go!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Umm... i have actually never seen a naked women on TV or out and about. What channel's are you watching?
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 11:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I think she means that her husband will be into a show with naked women, but as soon as she sees or knows what he is watching he will act like its gross or something of that nature.

Act like what??

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• op i have only eyes for him i dont check out guys and im serous im 23 and i hate all of the woman running around naked and i also dont understand y woman can get naked all the way but a guy can.............
    Anonymous