WOULD YOU BE MAD A YOUR BEST FRIEND?

I FOUND OUT MY DAD HAD PROSTATE CANCER AND MY BEST FRIEND JUST GO MARRIED AND IS TAKING MORE TEACHING CLASSES. I AM SO HURT BECAUSE I NEEDED HER AND SHE WAS NOT THERE FOR ME. I HAVE NOT TALKED TO HER IN OVER 6 MTHS I JUST CAN NOT TALK TO HER YET. SHE KEEPS CALLING BUT I WILL NOT PICK UP MY CELL. ANY ADVICE PLEASE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• You want her to hang out with you instead of finishing school? No way.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• if you really need her you will pick up the phone. she can't put her life on hold, she is trying to juggle it all. if you are a friend you will talk to her - she is trying to talk to you even though she also has a lot on her plate!!

Anonymous

• Pick up the phone, and talk to her there - she's not in the wrong, you are....she's trying to be there as much as she can, but you're not letting her...and now you're mad about it???

I know you are hurting right now, but you can't be an all or nothing girl....you'll have to, sometimes, make do with what people can give you.

I'm sorry  you are in pain right now, and I hope you'll get some peace soon ...all the best, mamma.

Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• maybe she's just really busy. she's calling you back, so I'd say just pick up the phone! or if writing is easier and she's on your facebook or you have her email, write her a letter explaining why you called her, but you decided you just arent ready to talk about it and will talk when you have some me-time. I'm sorry hun! My father won the battle of prostate cancer twice. very scary.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• ANONYMOUS 13, YES YOU ARE RIGHT BUT OTHER TIMES YOU CALL HER SHE CAN ONLY TALK FOR 2 MIN. SO I FEEL WHY TALK TO HER, I AM BUSY TO. THE POINT IS I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING FOR HER BECAUSE I WANTED TO. I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE FEELING LIKE THIS THERE ARE OTHER FRIENDS THAT HAVE NOTICED THIS AS WELL. I AM TIRED OF BEING MADE A JERK OUT OF.
    Anonymous

• stop being selfish.... sure you can expect a lunch date or a night together to talk but to expect her to drop everythings shes doing is wrong. if u need her so bad call the darn girl back
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 11:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• THANK YOU FOR YOUR WISHES OWL FEATHER. I JUST WOULD NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO HER. I JUST AM NOT READY YET. THE THING THAT HURTS THE MOST IS WE ARE LIKE SISTERS, AND SISTERS DO NOT DO THAT TO EACH OTHER.
    Anonymous

• BY THE WAY FITMAMA2B I AM NOT SELFISH, AND HAVE FOUND SUPPORT SOMEWHERE ELSE. HOW COULD YOU JUDGE ME. AND I HAD PUT IN A CALL TO HER WAY IN THE BEGINNING IT TOOK 3 WEEKS FOR HER TO CALL BACK. I AM SORRY TO ME THAT IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• It sounds like she has a life and you are wanting her to drop everything for you. I disagree, sisters would and should do that to each if the need is there. If you want her to be the friend you want her to be then be that kind of friend first. I am sorry about your dad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Are you a lesbian?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Jun. 11, 2010