Does this happen to you?

I just had a coke float and 20 mins after that my stomach started to act up I go to the rr and had diarrhea :( (TMI)
Usually ice cream don't bother me but this time I don't know what happened but could the float just went through my body that quickly.
Thanks for listening :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Health

• might have been to much sugar between the ice cream and the coke... that same thing happens to me if I drink 2 or more of those Mikes Hard Lemonade's!!

Anonymous

• I am like that. Only started about 2 years ago, now I am all of a sudden lactose intollerant.
    JandAsMommy

Answer by JandAsMommy at 11:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Stop consuming high fructose corn syrup

Answer by rkoloms at 6:58 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• ^^^word!^^^
    zeppelynn

Answer by zeppelynn at 8:01 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• No. First off your body can't digest your food that fast so it couldn't have gotten through in 20 min. What comes out today is what you ate yesterday. It was probably some bacteria in there that caused your problem not the float
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• No. First off your body can't digest your food that fast so it couldn't have gotten through in 20 min. What comes out today is what you ate yesterday. It was probably some bacteria in there that caused your problem not the float"

That's false. Food can move through your system that quickly, but it won't be properly digested.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jun. 11, 2010