I am part of a nation childrens' business and am having a hard time surviving in this economy. What would entice a mom of 1 or more children under the age of 5 make a monthly commitment to attend classes and make it worth it to them?

I am a stay at home mom trying to make a small business survive and need some help !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• Make it affordable! Right now Id love to send my kid to a lil' preschool or just SOMETHING to get her around other kids, but its either the playground with random kids every day or too expensive to join! Remember that a large part of your business will be serving SAHM's so they may not have a very large budget.
    Be where u are needed most.. I live in a pretty large town & have very limited resources & would have to drive 30min into houston just to do mommy & me classes at a gymboree or something.. :(
    Got to have good advertising! We love italian food around our house (lol) and have lived in the same town for most of my life, and just learned there is an amazing lil italian restaurant not even 10min from our house!!!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• What kind of networking are you doing? Perhaps you can do a joint marketing event with a complementary business, such as a children's boutique.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:02 AM on Jun. 11, 2010