What is the one thing that makes you mad more then anything?

What pushes your buttons ...What is the one thing that you will not tolerate and makes you really mad? Now is the time to vent lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• POSTING A QUESTION AND SOMEBODY NAME CALLING ME. I THINK I AM NOT GOING TO POST A QUESTION AGAIN, THAT MAKES ME REALLY ANGRY. I EXPECTED SUPPORT, I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW THIS JUST MADE ME MORE UPSET THAN I HAVE ALREADY BEEN. THIS WAS A GREAT QUESTION TO ASK!!
    Anonymous

• someone walking out on an argument or hanging up the phone, silent treatment.. that type of thing.. im a talker! lol
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Being ignored.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• Dont bash me,,but I know its coming. I need a release though. At my work, I work in a work room type atmosphere for a few hours each am. The hispanics in my work place have gone totally nuts with speaking spanish really loud all am across the room to each other. I dont know if its b/c of the whole Arizona thing, but the supervisors dont say a word about it. But,,if anyone else talks, just to say hey to another worker, we get called on it. Its getting so old, I really need a pair of ear phones and music to take me away from this work enviornment. Sorry if I offended anyone,,,:)
    Anonymous

• when people say they will pray for me or if they ask me to pray for them. I don't believe in god and it kinda it makes me mad when people who know this still insist on praying. I mean talk about throwing my beliefs back in my face I thought christians were suppose to be accepting but hey I don't read the bible so I guess I am wrong
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• smokers, hate them.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 11:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2010

• People who use you, or lie. Either one of those things and your done for. I will write you off. There is no room for it in my life.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:00 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• when i see adults driving and they have there seat belts on but they have kids jumping or moving around in the car not seat belted in...it pisses me off.if i were a cop i would be ticket happy....
    ZACANDZOIESMOM

Answer by ZACANDZOIESMOM at 12:02 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I don't have one thing that really pushes my buttons. I have more like 500 + things that irk my nerves. Haha. I am actually thinking of turning this into a book. Hee hee.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 12:11 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• When my son acts up in public and humiliates me then some jerk has the nerve to say something or roll their eyes. Hello I'm already mad at my kid why you gotta piss me off too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jun. 11, 2010