stomach problems

Here's a question that's kinda out there. Any advice on gaining weight? I had 10lb baby 6months ago & average weight is 145lbs. 2months ago I started having issues with my stomach. When I eat I get sharp stabbing pain, lost a lot of weight and I bloat A LOT. I've seen 4 drs & have had ultrasounds, a HIDA scan, endoscopic & colonoscopy with no real answers. I keep trying 2 gain weight cause I'm now 105lbs. I'm bf & have 2 stop nursing my son cause of weight loss :.(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2010 in Health

• Celiacs
    Anonymous

• The last biopsy said negative for celiac. There's bleeding in my stomach(?????) That the drs aren't going to help til I ween baby. The new dr said antiacids but the pain is not like acid and its lower in stomach
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I dont know about the stomack pains but I know a friend that when she BFed she lost alot of wieght really fast(and another tat couldnt loss it at all....including myself) but I hope you figure out something. Could it be a type of IBS? I know I had that and it sucked! It better now thank goodness but was not fun when it happened.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2010