Is it wrong

When me and my SO have sex I cannot cum so when he goes to bed I play with my rabbit. Sometimes he wakes up (because its loud). But I told him its okay and not to worry about it. But he says it makes him feel bad, when the truth is he (I rather not say). How can I make him understand that's its okay if he just gets his ,if he falls asleep I don't want to wake him especially if he got to work that night. I mean that's no reason to leave. But I just want to make him understand that's its okay.Oh to be clear their no inserting anything in me I get the pleasure from the outside.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 12:01 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Next time let him use it on you. I have the same problem. I cant get myself to orgasm but find it hard when I'm with him. He likes when we play and he gets to watch me do it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Why do it at all with him? I mean if you're not getting yours buy him a pocket vagina and do everything yourselves.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Because one can be satisfied from sex and still not "get off."
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:07 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• What the hell is anon12:05 talking about?
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:10 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Why don't you let him use the rabbit on you during sex? My husband stimulates my clit with his fringers because if he doesn't I can't get an orgasm unless I'm on top.

It much more fun and satifying for both of you if you allow him to do this.

Men put a lot of stalk into their manhood and their ability to preform in bed so I don't know that you could make him feel okay about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I do the same thing. It's not his fault. I told SO I've been doing it longer than he's been alive so I just know what works. He says it's ok. Tell him not to sweat the small stuff

Answer by admckenzie at 12:22 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• To keep the peace I guess that's the best solution.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:23 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I'd either invite him to use it on you during or after sex, or do it while he's at work/gone.
    A LOT of women can not climax without clitoral stimulation.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:26 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• tell him what works for you! for me, sometimes i need just the outside stimulation and sometimes, i like when he's "in" me. lol some days, we bring my vibrator (the bullet) in the bedroom and while we're having sex, he puts the bullet between us, on my clit- i can get off, he gets off- all is good!

be sure to let him know that some females are different than others and for each female, its different for ourselves- what pleased you before might not please you now.. etc.

good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• why not use your rabbit while having sex? If you do it doggy style there is plenty of access to your clitorus. You both could be having orgasm's together, which is a wonderful thing!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:44 AM on Jun. 11, 2010