FOR THOSE WHO ARE PRO-VACCINATION AND PRO-LIFE!

I was doing some research about vaccinations for my son's next bout, and I stumbled across some very disturbing information. Did you know that there are vaccinations that are created using aborted fetal tissue?? They don't CONTAIN the tissue, but it is a basic element of the preparation of the vaccine. I am still doing the research, but some of the vaccines that commonly use this method are polio, measles, mumps, and rabies. The rubella and chickenpox (vericella) vaccination are ALWAYS made using this method, according to many sources. The one I am providing IS about 3 or 4 years old, so I encourage you to research, as I am continuing to do.

Now, this site is a Christian site (I am also Christian), but they DO NOT preach against vaccinations. In fact, they provide ways for you to get vaccinations that do not use fetal tissue (called human diploid cells on product info). If I find any more current sources, I'll post it. CONT.

MamaRae85

Asked by MamaRae85 at 12:22 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Kids' Health

• http://www.eadshome.com/vaccines.htm
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 12:22 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Sounds like a ploy against abortion. But I'm still glad I don't vaccinate.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I don't vaccinate either and yes i know this. There are a TON of other disgusting ingredients from animals that are slowly distorting our genes
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• WOW psychos in here. Vaccines don't hurt! seriously you all must not know a thing about SCIENCE!

Alright live in your dark hole, the rest of us will survive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I love how people who KNOW nothing about science, know nothing about chemistry, nothing about microbiology and yet still think they know it all when it comes to vaccines! 

I understand it's argument from ignorance. I feel sympathy for you, especially momnbabygirl2009. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Sheep sheep sheep..... HIde in your holes and quiver at the smallest noise.

rolling on floor

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I think people are insane not to vaccinate. Talk about injustice to the kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• That is disturbing that they use aborted fetuses. At least something good is coming of it as horrible as I think abortion is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• lol dont feel sorry for me anonymous.

I feel sorry for you for not knowing a thing about vaccinations obviously.

Do some research and then come talk to me. better yet do research and dont talk to me. You are obviously ignorant and immature to talk the way you do. And then to hide. :/

you can all have your opinion but be humane and respect other peoples opinions. I respect yours.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:25 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Yes. It is true. Did you also know that most forms of birth control allow conception?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:57 AM on Jun. 11, 2010