Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do i have to report my student loans and financial aid on next yrs tax returns(2010)?

im going back to school and i received some financial aid but also havin to borrow money....i know kinda dumb question but i dont know


Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Yes you do.

    Answer by Blueliner at 1:09 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

  • ok good to know, so ill just put that info with the tax stuff so its good to go thank you

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 11, 2010