what are some things you done/said to get a guy to hate you....

have you been obnoxious on purpose to get a guy or well anyone in general to hate you?

if so what did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• For me, when I said the things I did / said things along those lines to get them to leave me alone, it was a different environment than it is today. It was the early 90's, I was in the military (Navy), and it was before sexual harassment in the military was really being addressed or dealt with the way it is now. Basically, it was right before, then during and right after the Navy's Tailhook scandal.

Sometimes, the only easy way to get a guy to leave you alone was to make him think you were a B#%*^ - because there really wasn't a lot of opportunities to file a complaint with your bosses, or to just avoid them.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I was having sex with a guy and he mentioned something about us "making love". I told him "No, it's just ****ing".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Hi How are you today ?

Good u ?

yeah ... wanna go to dinner ?

Ur thing isn't even half big enough :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• well I was dating this guy, he thought exclusively- I just wanted his dick more than anything... I was quite a slut back in the day. but anyways he told me he thought he loved me and I said... well nothing. then the next day I met my hubby and dumped him. I kinda feel bad to this day but who seriously says the L word a week into the relationship?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• When I was about 19, there was this much older guy trying to pick me up at the base club. For a lot of different reasons (fraternization, he was only there on temporary duty, I thought he was way too old, I was seeing someone else) - I was not interested. I finally pointed out that he had been in the Navy longer than I had been alive...

I also once told a guy that I was very impressed - I had never seen a person be a bigger dick, but yet have no balls in my life!

A friend of mine once had a guy who wouldn't leave her alone when she was out dancing. She smokes, so she stepped out to have a cigarette (no smoking club). He followed her and some other ladies out, so she said to him - "Wait, I gotta find my lighter - here, hold this..." and shoved a tampon in his hand. He left her alone after that.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:51 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I also knew this guy that would just not take no for an answer. (again, this was back in the early 90's...). He was constantly asking if I wanted to go out, get a drink, go to dinner, etc. I kept telling him no, that I didn't like him like that. He finally just pushed too far, and asked if I would consider just having sex, "as friends".

At that point, I got mad, and finally told him something along the lines of "put it this way, if the world came to an end and it was just me, you, and a monkey, I'd pick the monkey and take my chances with evolution!" He called me a few choice words, but left me alone after that.

Nowadays, I could have simply brought him up on sexual harassment charges and he would have had to have left me alone, but back then in the military, it wasn't quite that easy.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:59 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Yeah most of my comments have revolved around the crotch area & how difficult it must be to find their tiny dick w/out a microscope & tweezers. Easiest thing to say to make a man hate you is to insult his family jewels!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:27 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Why don't you just tell this guy you don't like him and don't want to talk to him??
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I should add though - thankfully, things are a LOT better for women (and men who are bothered by women or other men who won't take no for an answer) :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2010