why is ok for my husband to be on the computer "all day" yet when im on its "the end of the world"?

for the first time in a VERY long time im really using the computer. my husband came home and i quote said "DANG! i forgot to ask you to start a wash of my pants" i just looked at him and said ok...LOL...i know his used to me saying i can start it for you but i really was into what i was doing. now his huffing and puffen around the house. for the most part his always on something electranic (PSP, cell, DS, or computer) yet i dont get all moody when his on it... which it feels like all the time. im i wrong?

gwen407

Asked by gwen407 at 1:35 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Why does he need to ask you to do the wash? Why can't you just throw the clothes in before hanging out online? It's not like you have to carry them to the river and dash them on the rocks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• My husband is the same way.

hugs

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• my husband can watch 8 to 10 hours of tv straight!! ignoring the kids in the process...yet i turn on the computer and all hell breaks loose!! he would rather me watch TV with him and vegitate then to have interaction with the internet
    Anonymous

• Thanks for the hug... i can hear him talking to my 2 year old right now (my mom -she watch's her- let her take a late nap so now we get to stay up with her and her cranky self...i swear she thinks she's 16 and makes the rules)...LOL...his getting mad at the frige...the ice maker was locked (my daughter keeps pushing it to get ice)...LOL..he locked it.
    gwen407

Answer by gwen407 at 2:02 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I think MOST hubby's are this way! Tell him to start the darn laundry....:) good luck dear....your not alone!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• How very childish of him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• It’s all about the me me me. Ignore him. Remember we suppose to ignore kids when they have tantrums’. He can wash his own pants in the tub.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• thank you all!!! he was fine once he he eat - he made himself something - even said he was sorry for being a poop
    gwen407

Answer by gwen407 at 11:59 AM on Jun. 11, 2010