what should i do?

ok so my babyfather has married a douche! she's threatned my child and now the witch has 3 kids with him ,my daughter being his first, he and his wife and kids were living with his grandma ,grandfather and mother ,his wife has been put out doesn't mean she won't be back, but he wants our child to go over his house but he hasn't been in her life ,leave it to him to blame it on having other kids ,but i don't want my daughter to be in harms way,she's only 4 and with all this stuff going on idts ,so somebody please tell me i'm not wrong for being over protective and taking charge of this situation,i wouldn't let her go without me but he begs to differ

Tanya19

Asked by Tanya19 at 2:12 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• If you feel your child is in danger than don't let him around her.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:15 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• have you got a custody order in place? If so then you are obligated to follow the order - right now, if witch is gone she is probably ok to go there, and maybe , without the witch he will have a chance to get to know your little girl and develop some protective feelings for her. IDK cause I've never been in that situation. Would he be willing to come to your home, can you meet at a park - just turning up and handling her over would be traumatic for a little girl who doesn't even know these people
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:39 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• if they haven't built a relationship with each other, i would definitely be there while they got to know each other... i wouldn't allow her to stay over night with someone she barely knows... i just recently had to tell my ex that my daughters would not be staying with him. not because they don't have a relationship with him, but because his new girlfriend doesn't want my daughters there... there is no way i would allow my girls to feel like they are not wanted... and i KNOW that if they aren't wanted there, they will be treated differently.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 7:26 AM on Jun. 11, 2010