Does anyone else not want to go to sleep at night?

I love the PEACE AND QUIET at night. I am tired but I don't want to go to bed just yet.....anyone else up and with me on this?? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This is exactly how I feel every night. I'm with you.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:57 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• i WISH i was tired... its midnight and still light out!
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 4:11 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I love the peace and quiet at night. I wish I was one of those people who could operate on five hours of sleep but I can't. My day usually starts at 5 am so I go to bed fairly early to get the rest i need to make it through the next day.
    KendraR

Answer by KendraR at 7:57 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Oh yes, the peace and quiet are nice, to think on your own!
    allmomma

Answer by allmomma at 8:21 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I'm with ya.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Occasionally but most of the time I fall asleep by 10:30-I get tired out and can't stay up later than that. I need 8 or 9 hours every night.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• My problem is not being able to go to sleep.. I am usually exhausted but it takes me hours to wind down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Yep, I'm totally like that. By the time my son actually goes to sleep for the night, there are so many things I want to do, including just relaxing, that I want to savor the time all night. The downside is that I'm now sitting here awake and extremely tired, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:27 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I'm the opposite. I love to be in bed early, turn on my bedroom fans to drown out the noises of everyone else in the house, and lie down with a good book until I fall asleep.
    My favorite times for peace and quiet are early in the morning when everyone is still asleep or anytime during the day when everyone is out of the house and gone someplace.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2010