OK LADIES, I NEED SOME ADVICE ON THIS SITUATION...

My husband is a mechanic and painter.He is painting a motorbike for a friends daughter. My husband and the young lady are having frequent comversations on the phone. Her number is stored in his phone.No other customer nnmber is in his phone.Do they think I am stupid or do they think that I was born yesterday? He is friends with the father and not the daughter.The only conversation they needs to be having is when and how she will pay and pick up her bike..Talk to me ladies..So u think that I am jumping to the wrong conclusion?

trishbattle

Asked by trishbattle at 3:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• What do they talk about? When are they talking ? does he talk in front of you or make sure he is not around oyu when they talk??
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:03 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• sounds fishy.. how old is this girl? how many times a day do they talk and what do they talk about? do they meet regularly to discuss "the bike". maybe you should just ask your dh what's up...
    TomsMom

Answer by TomsMom at 5:28 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• aaahhh he is a male, i wouldnt trust him.
    aussiemumof4

Answer by aussiemumof4 at 5:43 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Yeah, he needs to be cutting this crap out a/s/a/p/. If the daughter is under age, I'd also be putting a foot in his ass for being so dumb. Not trying to be rude, but that's just asking for major trouble.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 6:33 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I think it depends. How old is she? Has he done other labor intensive work for other friends or family members of friends that were female? How'd that situation go? Sure he's not just trying to make sure its perfect for her cuz he wants to impress & help his friend out? Is he doing a one color job or is he doing designs? Do you feel like she's hitting on him or has she in the past? I'd also ask him why her #'s in his phone & how many times a day they are discussing this bike. Ask him how he'd feel if the situation was reversed, would he want some guy calling & talking to you? I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. See how the conversation goes & then base your suspicions on that.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:14 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• need more detail
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• you have a good reason to be feeling the way you do about the situation, because like you said your husband is the girl's father's friend not her's , i think you really should talk to him about the matter ,but use a calm voice ,you know how men can be when they feel guilty,and remember what doesn't come out in the wash will come out in the rinse ,goodluck
    Tanya19

Answer by Tanya19 at 8:37 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I have some of my patients phone numbers stored in my phone. I talk to them--occasionally. HOwever when I am done seeing them I remove their numbers. So ask him and talk to him. Don't jump the gun just yet.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Thanks for the advice ladies..All are good...Oh by the way, she is 25yrs old..The situation just don't sound right..
    trishbattle

Answer by trishbattle at 2:02 AM on Jun. 12, 2010