Tool?

I know some Pagans use tools when doing spells and stuff but is it necessary? I have a lot of books and stuff that call for herbs and things but do we have to use them?

WonderWoman1979

Asked by WonderWoman1979 at 7:00 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nope, that's the wonderful thing about Paganism is you do what feels right for you or just what you want to do! No need to do ancient rituals w/ lots of accessories if its not your thing. Blessed be!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:04 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• thank you sweetie much love
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 7:25 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• no dear, you have to ask God for guidance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• um I am not sure what "god you are speaking anon. I believe in the natural energy and the earth
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• oh wow. Um, ouch. I guess I should be angry but I just can't bring myself to be such. Satan was an angel of god who was sent down to test Job...and perhaps humans in general. Read your bible. The only reason "witchcraft" is considered as such is to keep those who believed in the Jewish belief from straying. Read your history
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• The only tools I use are my Tarot cards and crystals. If I use herbs or plants I only use what I can find on a walk.

As for the ones that decided to crash the post I feel very sorry that you think it is acceptable to do this and than yell and scream about how christians are treated.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• i know right? whatever. i don't care. I could sit here and say how their religion is all a lie but what point would that be? It would make me no better then them and I refuse to live my life arguing. I love my life and am very happy. That is all that matters
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Wow pot kettle anyone? If others were to have happen to them as what was just done to you The first thing would say is. Get off my post you don't believe so you don't matter. But when they do it you they're trying to save your soul. As if anyone could save someone else.Anyway this Christian loves your questions they make me remember or do more research to find the answer. Very thought provoking.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• aww oldermom you are so sweet :0 that is why i love ya! I realized my mistakes over the last few days and I am making up for that trust me. I was no better then some I tell ya. It was nto me and I hated it
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• You don't have to use any tools at all if you don't want to... right now I pretty much only use candles and natural things I can find around where ever I happen to be. It' all really about your intent. You only have to do what feels right for you! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:22 AM on Jun. 11, 2010