Another case of child left w/BF...

and BF molests/rapes child. When will single girls stop having children with worthless boys, and stop putting their INNOCENT children at risk in the hands of more worthless "boys" aka animals.

My comment: A mother is a mother when she has planned her pregnancy. It is high risk to have children without planning for a real father and readiness of yourself to be a mother. Woman have an innate ability to be nurturing and bonding with these miracles for the most part, but "boys/men" do not have that innate need to be a parent. THEY HAVE TO BE READY and WILLING. Why can't girls see how bringing a precious innocent miracle of a human into this world is a lifelong situation. If you fail as a mother, your child will haunt you with his/her painful life story. Criminals for the most part come from unloved, unstable environments. Do unto others (the child), as you would have them do unto you. Treat them WELL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• huh? a mother is mother when she has planned her pregnancy???
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 7:55 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I think this situation has less to do with the circumstances under which a child is born and more to do with choices made after the child is born.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• You can't look at a male and say Oh he is going to molest a child stay away from him. There are cases of many molestors who come from well to do families with more than ideal upbringings. You got your head on messed up if you think all child molestors come from bad families and are animals. Most of the time a person wouldn't know just looking at a man that he can be capable of anything.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 7:59 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• So I'm not a mother to my youngest since I didn't plan that pregnancy? That would be news to her, since I've already hugged her, kissed her, fed her, dressed her, and done all that other 'mom stuff' this morning. Do you think you are being a tad judgemental here?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• OP here: let me restate that first line of comment ... Mother is one who plans first yes. But the risk is high for those who don't plan to not be good moms, not at all that you are not a good mom for not planning. Not at all. The risk is not good to let a "girl" have a baby trying to keep her "man" who often doesn't want to be a dad, then she goes off looking for a "mate", and this poor baby is subject to whatever guy (too often losers who just want a piece) is willing to "do her" now that she has a kid. I'm not trying to be judgemental I promise. I'm just laying out what I've seen with these child abuse/neglect/murder cases. I'm a "choice" mom. Dad is the provider and loves my DD, but we do not live together, so people may call that single, but the diff is, I'm not "available". I'm proud of you good moms; this is about abuse of precious children by unfit BFs to single moms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• As a child, I was molested by my dad. He was a VP of a fortune 500 company and spent most of his time off involved in our church, teaching and doing community services. My mom was a good, loving, kind responsible mother. SHE WAS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR HAD CONTROL OVER MY DAD'S ACTIONS! Please don't add one more guilt trip to mothers. No one would EVER suspect my dad was a molester. They come in all disguises.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Neglect and abuse should be judged by each individual case. It is too important to make a generalized statement OP.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• OH n btw, I'm not saying anything about whether the guy has money or not. I'm well aware they come from all sorts. Single moms HAVE to put the kids b4 the BF. The BF should only be husband material. Its the only way they should be allowed near kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• "But the risk is high for those who don't plan to not be good moms"

I don't think moms plan to NOT be good mothers.

Jesus was not planned....

You may not be trying to be judgemnental, but you certainly are coming across as being a judgemental person. ever circumstance is different. I let BF babysit DD for years (we're now married) do you really think i endangered her by doing so?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:25 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• OP here: PLEASE put the babies first. Thats all my asking. No one could ever know a dad would do something like that. The kids will rarely tell. But we can certainly not "hook up" as single moms, and allow "losers" around our kids. A loser is not husband material. Kids before sex! Kids First!!! Who needs sex or has time for it as a mom of a baby/toddler? One can hold off for the sake of the child and find a man/husband to be who is willing to wait to get to know you, and respect your child. Obviously, I'm referring to the majority of these scenarios that are how I've described. It's a always a single mom who "hooked up" and the baby gets abused by that loser BF, because the dad isn't in the picture or laying down the law about his child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Jun. 11, 2010