Union thugs strike again.Is this really surprising?

The gosh awful tea party people.So hateful and violent.Yet again the accusers show their true colors.
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/06/breaking-radical-union-organizer-black-liberation-activist-slugs-tea-party-protester-in-face-video/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:30 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Funny that YouTube removed the video. Wonder why? And liberals complain that it's not a reliable source. Seems pretty reliable when it comes to CYA of the liberal / progressive agenda. LOL. FAIL. We know what these thugs are made of and we have their numbers. The American public is waking up and they won't sit by and watch their country be overrun by a thug administration with thug friends and thug supporters.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• That was sad. First he shoves that woman then smashes the husband in the head for defending her. Niiiice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• If a Tea Party member was carrying a sign with a Swastika , hinting that Obama is a socialist,etc, I would punch the Tea Party idiot too.
    But this is beyond violent and gross....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Obama IS a marxist DUH.Nobody has to hint about that it has been obvious from the get go.Hence those he has always surrounded himself with.I guess all of those liberals who held signs with W as Hitler himself should have been punched too? Or the blatent threats against his life displayed on signs.Nah of course not that was ok to you no doubt.I'd dare you to punch me because i'm more then willing to bet i'd lay your behind flat out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• This isn't surprising, you can find violence in any Liberal gathering so I'm not surprised they try and bring it to the conservatives. As far as the sign, I wouldn't carry a sign like that but if you really knew your history you would see the similarities.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• if you really knew your history you would see the similarities.

What a joke! I would really make my day if you shared some of those similarities...i could use a good laugh.
    Anonymous

• No suprise to me. The far left is prone to violence. I guess it's all a part of that "tolerance" thing.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2010