Support for quitting smoking??

I have searched the groups for a Quitting Smoking support group and was only able to find one of them but it is really inactive! I would like to join a group that is active so I can have daily support. Maybe I am just typing my search using the wrong wording. Does anyone know of a good group, or even a good website that isn't on Cafemom?

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Health

• www.quitnet.com/

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:25 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• american cancers society
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:28 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• My sister was up to four packs a day and got on the patch. She kicked the habit (it was a miracle) without any online support groups. You can do this. Just talk with your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I smoke and quit every pregnancy , just relax, and get a bag of hard candy! LOL It helps me!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:43 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Thanks! I joined quitnet. Pretty neat how it keeps up with your stats, how much money you have saved, ect. I have stocked up on candy and gum and I have plenty to keep me busy, I just wanted some extra support from others who are quitting as well because it seems that everyone around me is a smoker.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2010