Cross your fingers for me

i had AF on may 23-- 29. hubby and i had unprotected sex the 9th and 10th and my most fertile days are the 11th -16th see have a look:
from www.ovulation-calculator.org
Your Input:
Last period started on May-23-2010.
Number of cycle days is 36.
Result:
Your next ovulation will most likely occur on Monday, Jun-14-2010.
Your fertile days are between Friday, Jun-11-2010 and Wednesday, Jun-16-2010.
If you get pregnant during this cycle, your due day would be Monday, Mar-07-2011.

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 10:07 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Umm, one problem... if you didn't ovulate until the 14th and you had sex on the 10th, the sperm would typically not be still alive since they normally only live 36 hours in a fertile environment. I'm sending baby dust but you may want to keep that in mind if you aren't pregnant.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I'm kind of confused...shouldn't you have had sex the 11th, 12th, 13th and possibly the 14th as well? Anything before that wouldn't lead to pregnancy in most cases.
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• well we are wanting a girl so we have to do it a few days b4 o day.
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 1:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• The longest the strongest sperm can last is 5 days, more commonly 2-4. In my opinion (I'm trying for a girl too) I think you should have sex every two days until the week before you ovulate. Make sure you give 48hrs for sperm to increase again, then have sex day 4 before ov, day 3 before ov, day 2 before ov, then day 1 before ov. Have sex in the morning and try to stay in bed 15-30mins after sex to help the sperm make it's way up. I've been trying for a girl for 6 months and just decided that my problem could be the fact that I stop having sex when ov day is still 2+ days away.
    ours

Answer by ours at 3:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2010