vacation ideas?

I'm looking for somewhere fun for me and my husband to go to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. Somewhere that isn't too expensive. Our anniversary is in a month.

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:22 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Travel

• Look for all inclusive vacations...that way all the cost is up front and you don't have to take money with you.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• define expensive. Do you want to drive? Where do you live? Can you afford to fly someplace? any kids
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• We live in West Tennessee. We usually go to Nashville, but since the flood I'm not sure it's back up and going yet. We would prefer to drive. We could probably afford to fly though. But, then we'd have to rent a car or something. It will just be me and my husband going. We are hoping to stay under $500 with everything, but the hotel (We already have the hotel covered).
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:36 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• The Blue Ridge Parkway is gorgeous and has lots of hikes if you are the outdoorsy type.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Come to Chicago. We have it all! Beaches, music, museums, shopping, street fairs, etc.! You don't need a car.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:50 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• San Antonio is awesome, but it will be crazy hot until at least September.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jun. 15, 2010