Did you have gender dreams?

I am just about 18 weeks pregnant and I have known since i was 5 weeks. I have had 7 dreams that I am having a girl, I always call her by name. They are making me wonder about what I'm having. I go for my U/S in 5 days.

vmoneyb7

Asked by vmoneyb7 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i keep having dreams i'm having a boy! i havent had one dream about having a girl. with dd i had both, but i had a feeling she was a girl. i have a feeling this is a boy, but it's gonna be a surprise when he or she is born.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I am 13 week right now go and recently had a dream it was a girl, I won't find out for 5 more weeks though.
    With my son I don't recall having any dreams about his gender but I did with my brother.
    When my mom was pregnant with him I had a dream he was a boy.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:26 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• i had one dream before i had my ultrasound that i was holding a baby in a blue blanket. I kinda thought i was going to have a girl up until the dream and i just knew it would be a boy. My dream was right.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I'm almost 28 weeks and before I had my gender u/s, I had a dream about having a girl. U/S said it's a boy. Since then I've had a couple dreams about it being a boy (mostly my brain was working overtime trying to come up with a name).
    Anonymous

• i did w both my kids, and i had what i dreamt
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 7:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I had dreams of both genders. I was 51/49% sure I was having a girl, but the ultrasound told us otherwise. He's a boy!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• i was so sure that i was going to have a girl this time. then i had a dream that i was getting the ultrasound. the tech said its a boy now stop planning for a girl. and sure enough hes a boy
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 12:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2010