Have you ever taken off your wedding ring because you were mad at your DH or has your DH taken off his because he was mad at you? How often do you do it or how many times?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG well to the person who has asked this question im not gonna front like everything is perfect to make you feel bad. Yes I have taken that ring off many times. Ive lost count. Sometimes its better to take it off than to runaway or go run and file a divorce sometimes taking it off reminds you of how much you want it on. It depends on why you take it off and if you put it back on. Trust your heart and pray no matter what you are going through you will get through.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• nope

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• No. Never had any kind of that thought
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I have done it one time in three years.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• no.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• he did and threw it at me when I was 8 months pregnant and standing on the bed cleaning the fan. i haven't because I am still married even if I take off the ring. It's a childish thing to do!

BTW, I did take it off earlier this year, after I filed for divorce.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:37 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I've never taken it off because I was mad. I did take it off while I was pregnant because my fingers got too big for it. And he lost his once at work. He called all the employees to the office and told them there was $20 for the person who found it before the store opened.
    I always figured if it came to the point I wanted the ring off out of anger, I'd better head on down to the courthouse to file for divorce.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:37 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• No, I haven't and he hasn't. If it gets to the point that I do not want my ring on my finger anymore, then it is to the point it needs to come off for good.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:47 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• nope, but he does take it off at work sometimes because he is a mason and a few times the ring has cut his finger from packing heavy block...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• No, I never have taken my ring off. Nor has my husband taken off his. We put those ring on for a reason, to symbolize to one another that we're commited through thick and thin. To take that off would mean that we're not commited, and that just isn't the case. Therefore, there'd be no reason to take it off.

Plus, after two kids my ring doesn't come off. Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:59 AM on Jun. 11, 2010