oh Christians what do you do?

When you are feeling depressed and just poopy? I want to be happy but I can't shake a few things from my mind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• OP, you were not mean. Some of the non Christians on CM seem to get offended when we search for a Christ-based answer to our worldly problems.

Anytime you want to connect with a Christian mommy send me a message.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Positive thoughts bring positive results.

Answer by older at 11:36 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• not even sure where to go with that older.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Why do you care specifically what christians would do? Lame
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• cry it out
    Anonymous

• I get what older is saying. Think happy thoughts more and it does help. Visualize good outcomes, surround yourself with positive energy and light.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Older is very right. Although positive thoughts aren't going to change things if you have an actual depression or anxiety issue, they will help with your general every day down points. Simple things like changing how we react to a red light or the cost of coffee can really make a huge difference in our day as a whole. I'm BiPolar type 2, I have more than my share of experience with depression, and while I can't cure my self with a change in the way I think, I have seen a HUGE impact on my day to day life. Now, I don't know what your exact issues are, but there are some basic things you can do to help. First - like we said, try to change how you are thinking about the little things. Second, make time for YOU, even 15mins to paint your nails can give your brain time to calm down and relax. Third, try to reduce stress through delegating, making lists and understanding that you can't do it all... Finally - PRAY! It does help!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:47 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• thanks Christians. There are times I would like to turn to others that share my faith. I have prayed and wanted to connect to others who share many of my beleifs.

Thanks so much for that respect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Answered at 11:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 by: Anonymous
    cry it out

yea, I did that last night. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• oh Christians what do you do?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jun. 11, 2010