HAS ANYBODY POSTED A QUESTION AND COMMENTS ARE NOT NICE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah,I'm sure we've all had at least one

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• yep, when someone wants to post something stupid or act stupid they are going to get a stupid reply.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• WELL ANONYMOUS 48 I DID NOT THINK MY QUESTION WAS STUPID, IN FACT IT WAS SAD AND HAD TO DO WITH SOMEBODY BEING SICK. SOME OF THESE LADIES ARE JUST NOT NICE ON HERE AND IF THEY HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN THEY SHOULD NOT COMMENT AT ALL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Yes, of course I have. It's okay though. I forgive you whoever you are! :)
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:54 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Again, why should this bother you? Just ask your question, look through the answers. No, not all will be nice, but so what. Read what you need and dispose of the rest. If you were out in pubic and personally asked 100 people, do you think everyone would be nice to you?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• YES SOMEONE JUST CALLED ME DRAMATIC FOR CALLING A LAWYER AND THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH TO REPORT MY DD PEDIATRICIAN BECAUSE THEY GAVE MY DD AN EXPIRED VACCINE! IT'S POSTED IN TODDLER 1-2 IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT SEE WROTE BUT I'M SORRY I DO NOT THINK IM BEING DRAMATIC WHEN IT COMES TO MY DD'S HEALTH!
    NicholeWalls

Answer by NicholeWalls at 11:56 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• You're being dramatic because you are yelling! Chill, chica, chill!

Punctuation would be great, too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I AGREE WITH YOU NICHOLE WALLS I DID SEE IT. I WOULD BE CONCERNED IF THIS WERE MY CHILD.
    Anonymous

• the only reason you think peoples comments are not "nice" is because its not what you want to hear. If its what you want to hear then you would think it would be nice, right?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Yes. We all have.

If you posted your question in all caps, maybe that had something to do with it. All caps means you're yelling as a general rule with texting and forums.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2010