Stupid question about swtiching phone companies...

I want to switch to sprint..HOW do I do it lol. I have never switch before and have been with t-mobile almost 5 years.It will cost 400 to shut them off..BUUUT Do I have to wait to switch?Can i just open sprint and pay the 400 later? HOW does it work lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• yes but it will hurt your credit
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I'm with Sprint have been for 10 yrs. It sounds like you have a contract with T Mobile if you have to pay if you shut it off yes you will have to pay them that money but I'm not sure how it will affect your signing on with Sprint I would call Sprint and talk to them that would be your best bet to get the right answer. Good Luck!

Linda
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 12:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• No you can't unless you want it on your credit. Did you ever renew your T-mobile after the first 2 yrs? If you renewed every 2 yrs you have about another yr to go but if you didn't then you are not on contract. We have T mobile family plan but I never renewed after our plan time was up so I can switch anytime. If I was going to have to pay $400 I would not switch, I'd wait. Since they raised the default amount I am really not renewing. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I hate sprint they are thee most expensive...I'm with sprint they don't give you many options At&T has better plans..Sprint charges out the ying yang for every little thing and it don't get very good service either. Customer service sucks they will not work with you rather they will work with you to rip you off!! Check into their plans you'll see what I mean they charge an extra $10 per month for internet and unlimited text is not so unlimited...they charge lots for picture mail..it's beyond ridiculous I can't stand sprint but the only reason I stay is I have a contract and have to pay $400 if I decide to get out of the contract my next phone co. will be AT&T
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2010