what should I do?

well I am having problems in my relationship with my SO of 81/2 years we have a child together age 7 we had her young. So it was a struggle still is. the thing is we are not like normal couples we hardly do things together, we talk to one another badly its like after he says something mean or get an attuide I just shoot back out of anger. we have not slept together since april. he does not want to do council. I am bored out of my mind . when I ask him to go places or for him to help me with something he says " you have a car now you can figure out how to do it." I am just learning how to drive he feels like I am to dependent on him. he maybe right ! I still go to work every day and raise our child too just like he does.I feel like I am at a lost.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Why not take a break and figure it all out? Do you have a friend or family member you can spend the summer with and think things through?

Answer by admckenzie at 12:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• maybe you should spend time apart & see if that fels better than being together. When the respect is lost, it's pretty hard to get it back.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• *feels not fels...
    samurai_chica

• I think a trial seperation would be helpful.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 12:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• First of all how is your daughter doing with the way you 2  talk to each other? So you want to show her that's normal behavior.That it's OK to talk to people angrily all the time. You 2 are teach her disrespect. Why don't you just leave till both of you seek counseling...

YOU NEED TO LEAVE HIM AND SHOW HIM THAT YOU DON'T NEED HIM. HE IS USEING YOU. NOT ONLY DO YOU WORK BUT CLEAN UP AFTER HIM. STOP DOING FOR HIM AND TELL HIM HE CAN FIGURE IT OUT. HE HASN'T EVEN MARRIED YOU BY NOW HE NEVER INTENTED ON MARRING YOU WHY STAY. And be treated that way. sorry for the caps I looked up and wow.You deserve better.

Anonymous