how do u know if someone wants to rape u?

Asked by Mom-o-Matic4567 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Huh? Most people aren't aware that someone wants to rape them. It's a surprise thing. If you knew, you'd probably know better enough to stay clear of them.

If you're having problems with someone and you've clearly told them you're not interested and you fear for your safety, I suggest getting a restraining order.

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I know what you would do if you were assaulted, but if you feel at all your safety has or possibly will be threatened call the police department ASAP or like Reneek3 said get a restraining order.

Answer by AuntieVetta at 10:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• When they attack you....

Answer by dakotaNrye at 11:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• This is one of the most intriguing questions that i have seen here. I would love to have more details.. If you are getting that sick feeling in your stomach when you are with this person...that is the first sign of trouble.  Oprah had a whole show on how we should listen to that inner voice as it is a true sign of trouble.  Humans are the only beings on earth that feel that instinct to run and don't follow it.... run baby run...before something does happen.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 11:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Usually when its too late. Do not put yourself in that position. Stay away from people you don't know and do things in groups with people you do know. If you have to ask, then you shouldn't be around that person.

Answer by Queentdi at 1:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• If something has made you think that then I'd listen to what your inner voice is telling you. I'd stay away from them if possible. Sometimes they won't give a Restraining Order just on "I think he wants to rape me". Change your routine. Stay in a group or with at least one other person if possible when traveling to school/work/grocery. If others know him let them know to watch out for you. See if they get the same feeling when he is around. If he is a co-worker, tell your boss you have uneasy feelings and ask to be assigned away from him. distance yourself from him as best you can. Stay safe. Be cautious without making yourself ill being paranoid.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• The thing is you don't always know, it depends a lot upon the situation. All you can do is be aware but don't let fears of being raped run your life.

Answer by Feridust at 8:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Troll.

Answer by pdxmilf at 1:04 AM on Jul. 4, 2008