california adventure

i am looking for a quick cheap dinner 15 or under were should i go

sashasmom159

Asked by sashasmom159 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• mc donalds lol.....in cali um no where can you get a good cheap quick dinner.....
    Anonymous

• Not likely in an amusement park.
    Anonymous

• They have great burgers there.
    Anonymous

• Probably not in the amusement park, but there are always great cheap places to eat, ask at your hotel, or if you know people in the area. I live in the Los Angeles South Bay, and I could tell you a dozen places to eat for cheap around here. Our favorite mexican place we feed ourselves and 2 adult sons for about $20, we know a diner near here where we get huge burgers fries and drinks for four for $14.99. Absolutely there are cheap places to eat in Southern California, you just have to know where to go.

If there's an El Pollo Loco near there, they have a dollar menu that I love, and it's healthy. I haven't been to Disney in a few years, so I can't think of what's right by there, but keep trying, you'll find there are options. Have fun, and good luck!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• yu can always leave the park the strip that disneyland is on in anaheim has several places to eat at. Just don't get anything from inside the amusement park
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 8:58 PM on Jun. 11, 2010