I was supposed to start yesterday

I ran to the bathroom anytime I felt discharge just in case it was awful AF. The discharge has been clear, wet, and a decent amount of it. I took a preg test this morning first thing (1 day late on AF) and got a - test which is so hard to look at when you've convinced yourself that it happened this time when you're late. :[

I checked my cervix as well, still quite high, not hard, wet, and I've never been able to tell if it was open/closed. My areolas definitely looked darker yesterday but today I'm trying to remember if they're usually this color or not. Boobs are still very heavy when usually they would have gone back to usual. Going to wait to test in a couple days instead of tomorrow. I just can't see another "Not Pregnant". I'd rather see AF.

Any of you know if pregnancies are ever the same for when you get your first +test? I know with my last one I got - day before AF was due then + day of.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• id wait a week and see if af comes then test.
    Anonymous

• OP here: Just found out the test hubby bought me detects 50 of the pregnancy hormone and on average girls that are 14dpo like me need a test that can detect 20-30. First Response Early Result can detect as low as 15 of the pregnancy hormone so I'm hoping that when he gets back with that it'll work. If that's negative I'll stop with the day dreaming and assume AF is just late for some reason.
    Anonymous

• good luck!! keep ur head up either way
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2010