Dinner ideas

Hi! So my Mom is coming into town tonight, I haven't seen her in over a year and this is the first time she is meeting my 1 yr old son.... I'm trying to figure out what to make for dinner.... It would be me, my SO, my son, her and her SO.... I'm a good cook but no 6 course meals lol

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Spaghetti is always good. Put the sauce in the slow cooker, add the meat cooked w/onions, put in a little chili seasoning, parsley, oregano, mushrooms, more onions, salt, pepper, garlic, and splenda (or sugar). The sugar/splenda is a must, it makes it sooooo good. :-) Then leave it alone for a few hours until it's time for dinner. Cook the pasta noodles and leave separately. (Don't add them to the slow cooker, it'll turn out really bad, trust me on this!). Toss in some garlic bread and you're good to go.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• daniellecooks.wordpress.com

There is a good white lasagna recipe there. Make something that is more make-ahead friendly so you can spend more time talking and less time in the kitchen.

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• bbq ribs baked beans corn on the cob. mmmmmmmmm my favorite any day any time lol
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 9:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2010