TTC and not pregnant yet

We have been trying for 3 cycles and no baby yet! Should I buy the ovulation prediction kit or try something different? I have a 28 day cycle and a 5-6 day period which I thought was great until I starting reading about luneal phase (Spelling??) Thanks Mamas!!!

summerbudbud

Asked by summerbudbud at 1:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• As hard as I know this is.... but try not to stress out about getting pregnant. When I was trying, it seemed like I was trying and trying and was not getting pregnant. As soon as I stopped stressing myself out and getting upset when it wasn't happening. I found out I was pregnant. Stress does play a part. I know what it is like wanting to get pregnant and the waiting sucks. But hang in there.
    AnnasMommy430

Answer by AnnasMommy430 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I've always heard to wait 6 months then try different approaches. But, if you feel like buying the ovulation thing, go for it. What is luneal phase?

Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• i did the ovulation kit they are great. it will tell you the most 2 fertile days. when i thought i was ovulating i was not. i was 1 week off. i would feel the pain on my one side. if you have a 28 day cycle you start testing on day 14. you keep testing until you get an LH surge. the 2 lines have to be the same in color then you have sex within 24 hours i can not remember but it will tell you what to do. "good luck"
    Anonymous