i am 25 and my husband tobe is 28 and he donthave a sexual appitite like i do he always says im old and have no stamina! and he thinks i have a problem when i want it! how can i get him to have more sex?

he dont like me to give him oral he thinks its drity! And he dont drink like tht ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Lord honey, do not marry this man. If you are unhappy now it will only get worse. What kind man don't want to get his dick sucked anyway? I don't mean to be mean, but it is the truth. You need a physical relationship too, it isn't everything but it is the glue that hold healthy relationships together. Tell him you need to start making love to me when I want it or I am gone. He will either change his mind or get out. :)
    Anonymous

• My bbh and I are the same ages. I would say 1-3 times a week is healthy. How often do you do it?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 1:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• He reached his sexual peak at 19. You won't reach your's until 40. It's not unusual for men to slow down at his age while you are still enjoying the ride.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Wow, my BF/SO and I are 33 and we had sex last night and this morning. Sometimes, he can go twice in a night...I have too big of a sexual appetite to have someone that isn't equal.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Anon1:14, my husband doesn't enjoy oral sex either because he was molested that way, so you really don't know what you're talking about, okay?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jun. 12, 2010