LG Rumor Touch

Im finally kissing my blackberry goodbye!! Cant believe ive had it for 2 years!!! I ordered the LG rumor touch last nite..got it for 30 bucks! Im Super excited...anyone used it!? Im wondering how good the camera is on it!!! My camera sucks on my blackberry now! I need clear pics of my babies lol.....

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know this isn't what you want to hear, but, I had that phone and I hated it! Really hated it! You have to push hard on the screen to get it to move then when it finally does it won't stop until it gets to the bottom. Drove me batty! I kept it for about 3 weeks, then I had had enough and took it back. The man who helped me at the store said a lot of people were taking them back for the same reason. I hope you have better luck with it than I did!
    tracy0812

Answer by tracy0812 at 3:50 AM on Jun. 12, 2010

• I dont have that phone but everyone I know who has lg's there phones broke.....I have the samsumg impression and all thought I do love the phone the camera is horrible....I had a w580i and the camera was amazing in photo quality ....I miss it :(
    Anonymous

• I have an LG enV touch and it is terrible. My boyfriend had the Voyager and it was bad too. They freeze all of the time and shut off by themselves a lot. The screen locking doesn't work very well either so you end up making all kinds of calls too. Not trying to rain on your parade but I hate this darn phone and still have a year and a half left on my contract! Verizon just keeps telling me to update the software which I have a million times. Its not the software, it's the piece of crap phone!
    Anonymous