I AM SOOO BOREDDD...

What are you doing?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 1:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• get off welfare or ssi, and get a job then you will not be bored.
    Anonymous

• my daughter is napping, i am eating lunch and watching "All My Children".
    Anonymous

• Not what i should be doing i can tell you that much.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• take a walk if your bored, go shopping that is what I do. even go to the movie last night we went to shrek 3 :)
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Im taking calls and eating pizza.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 1:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Eating apple wedges, drinking water, cooling off in front of a fan, listening to the dryer, and waiting to hear from my husband. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

Lmao I am not and have never been on welfare,I am taking GED classes at the moment and I work part time.Now that Ive told you what I do Ill tell you what you should do..go fuck yourself and get off the fucking internet talking shit bitch,instead of telling people what they should do maybe you should go raise your kids,and no dont raise em to be little bastards,which is obviously how you were raised,If your so bored maybe you should get a fucking real job quit letting your kids sit around all day eating in watching tv because you're too lazy to have em do anything else,also you fucking coward ass bitch grow some balls have to post anon? lmao u crack me up,get a life u worthless being,and stay off the internet theres to many loser ass haters on here already.

TA-TA MY LOVE
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• i just read what that anon. 58 posted how rude and uncalled for. ladies why do you do what you do. she just ask a question and if you want to answer than answer it. i think anon you owe her an apology don't you.
    Anonymous

• anon 58 here.. LMAO!! honey I am a nurse and my "bastard" kids are at school, and one sleeping.. lol
    I am leaving soon for my job as a nurse. So go get your GED and get a real job, hey nice talk lady, who's the bastard child now you need to learn to talk to people.. LMAO!!!! Just another reason why i have to pay $400 in taxes a week, cause of bums like you who can't even finish school..
    Anonymous

• OP--don't feel like you have defend yourself or explain why you're on CM bored. Some people just jump to conclusions. Sorry for the rude comments by the anons. We don't need meanies on this post, so poo on you anon 148 :p
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2010