OK...my turn...Are you a Fundamentapagan?

If it’s in a book, it must be true. If it’s in an old book, it must really be true. If it’s in an old book that was handed down from an oral tradition of people who couldn’t read, then it must really be way true. Gnashes their teeth if anyone shows up at a circle wearing a watch, glasses, or other mechanical assistance. Believes that anyone who lives in a city, eats meat or has a regular job dare not call themselves a pagan.

Distinguishing Signs: Has hissy fits when somebody brings up the old “Crowley ghosted Gardner’s books” argument. Goes around correcting everyone’s Gaelic, Old Norse, Latin, and Babylonian.

from: http://www.turoks.net/Cabana/FieldGuideToNeoPaganism.htm

(If not...which "witch" are you?) ;-)

MamaK88

Asked by MamaK88 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Somewhere between Norse Code and Monster Truck Pagan with a dash of Fundy - I don't give a damn what you wear at your ritual, just keep my religion out of it if you're using 15 others :p
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• You forgot one. Owns a gnome
    Anonymous

• Oh my...I really LOL'd like Loudly at work. Hahahaha
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• lol I like this never thought abotu that before. i am def not your description up there hhehe
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I’m a Discord ... Oh, a Golden App .. Fnord!

Prone to sudden changes of direction, attitude, emotion, and mentality. Over all the best at laughing at themselves, Discordians are that practical-joker uncle at any family gathering that all of the serious members dread, but whom the children love. Rarely at a loss for something to do or say, regardless of whether or not is appropriate or even has any bearing on the current situation. These followers of the goddess of chaos live what many strive for but will never achieve.

Distinguishing Signs: They are usually impossible to quantify, but if you know someone who can never be counted on to do the same thing twice, or to do something different the next time, you may have found a follower of Eris. Owns at least one copy of the Principia Discordia, has it bookmarked on their computer, knows who wrote the forward to each addition, and knows what P.O.E.E. stands for.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• laughing

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Haha... You are to much some times! But NOPE, that's just not me! I'm way to open minded for all that "fundy" stuff! lol Oh, and I absolutely hate Bucky! The man makes my skin crawl - He's like the JW version of Paganism. lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Sexy Pagan Nymph

Oh, they’re so nice! All that warm, round, sex-positive flesh—and you can actually carry on a conversation with them between orgasms... pant, drool...

Distinguishing Signs: Cute. Horny. Displays prominent cleavage. Will recite love poetry to you under a full moon. Likes to do it outdoors. Often destitute. All too few of them
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I <3 you, NP!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2010