How can I lose weight fast?

A month today my husband and some friends and I are going on vacation. The woman we are going with are skinny, can wear whatever they want and are bugging me to go shopping and to buy a bathing suit! I have not worn a bathing suit in YEARS! I haven't even bought clothes in forever. I have two shirts and one pair of jeans. That's my wardrobe.Right now I weigh 210. I stopped drinking pop and dropped 5lbs. I try to workout but I find it so hard with kids, and running errands and everything else. And I'm not about to workout infront of anyone! lol. (besides my daughter who is 3)
I want to lose 60lbs to get back to where I was before kids. I would love to lose about 30lbs in a month. Is it doable? Is there something else I could take or do to speed things up? I just want to feel comfertable and find clothes that fit for when we go. I esp. need to lose weight in my belly.
I'm desperate and willing to try just about anything!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Well I have been going to a weightloss place and they say its doable to lose 3-5 lbs a week - I have yet to do it but I don't stick to it like I need to but have lost 22 lbs in 2 months - so if you stuck to it I bet you could lose 25 or so in a month..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• BURN more than you eat.

Drink more water, maybe even drink only water.

PICK healthier carbs when you do have carbs. Wheat pasta, brown rice, wheat bread.

Eat veggies, don't dip in ranch.

Eat more often smaller portions.

Be far more active.

If you really want like a laid out meal plan message me your email address and I'll send you an attachment to one. : )

Good luck
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 2:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I have a laid out meal plan including...... what time of day to eat each item. It also has a list of healthy vs. unhealthy which may surprise ya. okay so anyone who wants it message me your email.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 2:21 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Fluid intake is a major problem in the United States, as many people do not consume enough. Often people think that they are hungry when they are actually thirsty!
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 2:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Here's a question about chicken. I hate chicken. I find it boring. What are some good ways to eat it that are healthy, and it isn't just plain ol'chicken!
    Anonymous

• Mrs Dash has salt free seasoning, they have marinades, lemon pepper, chipotle, chicken season - all of Mrs Dash's are salt free which makes it funner, or you can cut it in strips and make like a chicken salad with light mayo, clearly not as much as in a normal chicken salad but cut up tons of celery and green onions and tomatoes... or you can buy wheat flour and use the spices and egg white/yolk to make it stick and make a breading for it..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I found the more boring the food the better after a while, then my cravings for food have lessened also -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:30 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• Lol I do not find that. The more boring the food, the more boring I find it next time. I'm def. going to look into the Mrs. Dash! Thanks.
    Anonymous

• chicken isn't boring if you use spices seasonings and sauces. Thats the same thing as saying any meat is boring without anything added.
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 3:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2010

• I use some spices but it still doesn't do it for me. Chicken is the only thing I add anything to. Does it really matter if I find it boring? Maybe chicken just isn't my thing?
    Anonymous