Could I be Pregnanat we Have been trying? With my first I didn't know til I was about 8 weeks along?

I have many syptoms like I was spotting for like a day a week before my period was due, I have been cramping, my breast are so tender they hurt to be in a bra, I have had a little discharge, My lower back is killing me and I have been so so tired and I have been vomiting all last week for like 4 days straight off and on I have been able to keep some things down this week but I was suppose to start on June 9th and haven't yet and I have been regular

Could I be pregnant? I took a test from Dollar Tree and did it in the morning but they were negative should I wait a couple more weeks and try again or could it just be the Dollar Tree Test that suck?

Please Help I didn't find out I was pregnant with my first until I was about 8 weeks along

My breast also have blue veins around them also my aerolas are darker than usual and I never minded changing my sons dirty diapers and now I gag at changing them.

FranklinsMommy

Asked by FranklinsMommy at 2:21 PM on Jun. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I knew at 3 weeks..good luck
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2010